InmanTV

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Blog to change a little bit

I am starting a new blog (more on that later) and slightly changing the focus of this blog to make it more readable. I still intend to write about for profit ideas, but now i am focusing on ideas that will assist you and me in getting out of the rat race. The key to these ideas will be that they will be centered around increasing cash flow and be owner oriented. This simply means, the owner may have to work by putting up the initial cash infusion or system development, but after that the system will make money for the owner with little to no work. I am not interested in get rich quick schemes, but rather focusing on ideas that when implemented well, can increase your cash flow by a minimum of $500 a month.

1 comment:

My Personal Hedge Fund said...

I look forward to seeing your progress.