InmanTV

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Progress

Its been a while but focus is a bastard to complete. Not to mention doing taxes the legal way, while attempting to squeeze every penny from every legal business expense. But nevertheless I am making good progress on my money making ventures. Recently started a small consulting service in which I hire skilled professionals on a contract basis. This is going well, but I have my eyes set on two really big targets. As I have said in the past, I have given up on trying to make a couple hundred more a month and set my sights on bigger fish. In the coming days I ll post some of my victories.

1 comment:

Devon Reese said...

So why are you being stingy on the porfitable ideas that you have planned, and why do i have to find out about this consulting idea, via your internet site. good lookin out.